Red Barn Cafe-

Life is hectic - Savor every Bite!








Friday, March 5, 2010

WHOLE FOODS

I must say, I am in food heaven when I go to Whole Foods.
I really have to put a brake on the spending though.
My new strategy is to buy no more than a few items each time I go.
I do like their pizza as a treat for lunch! And I have discovered
their sushi is wonderful also! Their prices are similar to Wegmans,
which is not to say they are inexpensive. But, you get what you
pay for. And their quality is always spot on.

Sometimes items on sale really are a bargain and the seafood, for
example is always fresh, fresh, fresh. The woman at the cheese
counter can tell you anything you've always wanted to know about
cheese but had no one to ask. And don't even get me started about
their produce. Freshest.

No comments: